Sunday, November 21, 2010

I accidently dyed my face hot pink!

Yes, half of my face is hot pink and after two days of scrubbing...it is only just now starting to disappear! Total disaster!


I guess the moral of the story is you should pay more attention when living in a third world country because minor details, like the type of dye that is used on face masks, are not really regulated or perhaps standards are not even set....and you can end the evening, still in your ball gown, with a hot pink face!

But even despite the hot pink face...we had the best time at this year's Marine Ball. There is something just so fun about getting all dressed up, seeing all your friends all glammed up, dancing, dancing dancing, and drinking a few too many cocktails. And yes, I would wear this mask again in a heartbeat...


No comments:

Post a Comment