I had a terrible work meeting that went totally array, which of course went long, making me late for an Embassy event that I had to meet Craig at, that then took me an hour to get to even though it was less than a mile away, and then I waited in line for twenty minutes just to get into the parking garage, the only safe place to park, to be told the car in front of me was the last car they were letting in for the evening....and that was the last straw.
I thankfully did not burst into tears in the parking attendant's face, but it was close. I rolled up my window, drove over the curb, went straight home, crawled into bed, under the covers and cried my face off. Ugh....why are things that should be so simple, so difficult some days? What a day Guatemala, what a day!
And I know I shouldn't cry and complain, these are just minor things, but everyone needs a good cry from time to time. And let me tell you, never underestimate the power of a good cry. Woke up today, ready to let yesterday go, and face this day head on.
No comments:
Post a Comment