Saturday, June 11, 2011

Stop stealing the shopping cart Mel Gibson!

Mel Gibson is back in town and I swear he is the one that keeps stealing our shopping cart. (I have of course yet to confirm that he owns a place in our building, but whatever, I have convinced myself.) How do report this stuff to TMZ?

First, why in the world do we have a communal shopping cart? Well you know, we live in a high rise and you have to get your groceries from the parking garage to your apartment somehow....who wants to actually carry things from your car to the elevator?!?!

So each little tower and parking garage level shares a cart....and whenever the papers report that Mel is back, ours is always missing! So we have to steal the cart from the other end of the parking garage from other innocent neighbors. It is a vicious cycle. And why does Mel need the cart so often and for so long? What in the world is he doing?

I am going to set up a little camera to get this on tape and then I am totally selling it to TMZ.

(I think I may have too much time on my hands.)

No comments:

Post a Comment