Friday, May 27, 2011

Our time is now complete...

We made the social pages, we can finally leave!

I don't know why I am so obsessed with the social pages. I think I may have spent too much time in DC....such a guilty pleasure perusing Washington Life and DC. Such a guilty pleasure.

Anyway, whatever the source, I am obsessed. And that obsession followed me here and was totally exacerbated when my fabulous mom was here for not even a week and made the pages. I have no idea where I was, but it was a great party, she looked fab, of course she made it in! (But I am the one that lives here!)

I am obviously such a terror. Thankfully we can finally put a check next to this ridiculous item and move on to my next silly quest....private helicopter ride to the newly discovered ruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment