Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Black Hole...

I keep saying "oh we leave in eight months or so" not really stopping to think about it. I mean November just seems a really long, far, ways away.

But today I stopped to think about it....and we leave in six months.....SIX months! We are in the final stretch, our final quarter if you will, and I for the life of me cannot figure out where a year and a half went to! I remember that feeling in my stomach and my heart the moment we stepped off that plane....like it was yesterday, or at least not more than a week ago! Incredible.

So here we are, six months out...starting to get things in place for our next adventure and squeezing as much in as possible before we head out.

I think I am starting to catch on to the irrational, non-balance of emotions that come with the FS....excited to go/sad not to stay. And I think I will probably cry when we leave....not only here, but probably every single post down the line!


No comments:

Post a Comment