Take for example the other weekend when a bat, yes a big, hairy bat, the size of a small flying child flew right at our car.
And when I say car I mean our heads. We ducked (and screamed), what a scene, forgetting that we had a windshield between us. We watched this little beast flap its wings right at us....it was disgusting and totally creepy and the thought never once crossed my mind that we would have an experience with a crazed, oversized, flying animal! (And all is fine, our car included. Well maybe not the bat, we don't know about him, but we survived.)
And on top of that exciting adventure I got stung by a jellyfish....
but it was totally worth it. It happened while swimming with wild dolphins....incredible, right?!?!?
(And thankfully nobody had to pee on me like that Friends episode...limes seem to do the trick.)
Quite the animal kingdom weekend! Watch out Discovery channel.
Wow. I have no words for this one. Just wow. I can't even imagine a huge bat hitting our windshield.
ReplyDelete