I'm not having it, but the Guatemalans sure are. They love Will Smith out here, or at least our cable provider thinks so. There are, at any given moment three different Will Smith movies playing at the same time. I sort of feel like I am being taunted by him. Every channel I turn, Will Smith is there! Except speaking in funny dubbed over Spanish. It makes you feel sort of crazy.
Question, can you even name three movies he was in? Well, I can now. Oh the random knowledge I never knew I would posses.
(Uncomfortable confession....I may not like his cheesy movies, but let me tell you, I still to this day have not forgotten a single word to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air rap. "...I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said Fresh and had a dice in mirror..." Here I am making fun of all the Will Smith movies being watched, but I don't think you can get more embarrassing than that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment