Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Feeling like a five year old...

I started my spanish classes last week!

VERY VERY VERY exciting. My tutor's name is Carolina and she is only 4 feet tall. Absolutely the cutest little woman ever, but totally tough. The second I set foot in her class she said no more english and began drilling me on pronunciation....I am getting my ass kicked! But I am happy to report that I now know my abc's, can count to 100, and can tell time -- I feel like a little kid, but it's worse than that because my spanish is so bad I cannot even communicate with little kids. I guess a little bit of humility is good, but this is going to be a long road!!!

(I mostly just like to nod and smile and pretend I know what people are talking about!)

My cute teacher:

No comments:

Post a Comment