Sorry to be so quiet and boring as of late. Life seems to be plugging away like normal and I don't really have much to write about...which I think is a good thing. I like when our life feels normal.
We have been working, working, working, watching March Madness, and enjoying the fabulous weather. I snuck back to the States for almost two weeks for a wonderful fill of family, best friends, wedding fun, and a good taste of America (which you really do need here and there)! And a few plane hops here and there I some how managed to see almost all of the people most important to me. I never for a second forget this, but it never hurts to restate it...I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life that despite all the miles, we never seem to miss a beat!
And I guess we have snuck in a few ridiculous Guatemala trips here and there as well:
Can you believe this place? I never cease to be amazed by how beautiful, stunning and interesting this country is.
And it is not too late to visit! We are here until November...so book those tickets! But you do have some competition. We have quite a few fun people already on the books, tickets in hand, coming our way! (We are so excited!)
No comments:
Post a Comment