Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Celeb sighting....

Well not yet, but my eyes are peeled and I am ready!

Apparently Mel Gibson just touched down in the Guate. And I know you are already rolling your eyes...who cares about that lunatic?!?!? Well, I am not really that into him either (he is right up there with Charlie Sheen in my book, maybe even worse)....except for the fact that since we have moved into our apartment building there has been a rumor that Mel owns one of the penthouses.

And I know how absolutely absurd this sounds...but he is obsessed with everything Mayan (so why not buy a place out here?!?!?) and I would love to be able to say that we were neighbors with him. I mean, how ridiculous is that?!?!? Makes for a fantastic story.

So don't mind me while I loiter in the lobby and spend way too much time in the gym (not working out course) trying to catch a glimpse of our "neighbor".....stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Makes perfect sense to me! Mandela has a house in our neighborhood and when I pass by it on walks I keep thinking "How cool if I just happened to bump into him today! What a great story that would be!" So scan away and I hope if you do get to see/meet him that it will be a mutually enjoyable encounter.

    ReplyDelete