But before you judge me, please hear me out. I can keep up on all of your lives, thank you Facebook, have a normal phone number, hello Vonage, even see your face to chat in person, how is Sykpe free? All very basic, not rocket science at all.....but makes living so far away from my nearest and dearest so much easier...especially when I can see your cute face.
Not to mention when I need a new dress for a best friend's wedding and don't want to wear something that is lycra shiny teal....oh Guatemala, I will never get your fashion! Or looking for something clever to fill the very big, blank walls in our too big for us apartment. Or feel overwhelmed by our sometimes very strange FS life, do you know how many FS blogs are out there that always make me feel so much better?!?!?
Well I can find it all, overfill my time, and miss you less. I try not to spend all my time online, because I don't want to be creepy....but thought I would share a few of my favorite obsessions, right now...given Valentine's Day is quickly approaching....
Could you get much cuter than this:
Kate Spade never disappoints, but now she will send your loved ones little notes?!?!?! I am beyond obsessed.

Click here to send your own!
Now....who doesn't love a good little art project, furniture re-do, design update, peek at other people's amazing homes?!?!? Well maybe not everyone likes this stuff as much as me....but in my opinion you cannot get much better than:

I could spend hours here...
And a little outrageous, but for those times when you want to forget that you live in a third world country:

Who wouldn't want to add these adorable shoe clips to your date night outfit?!?!?

Enjoy and I guess I should figure out how to thank Al Gore....he did invent the Internet, right?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment