It was really exciting for a few minutes...oh the exciting places we could go!
But then the anxiety set in. Can we really makes this work? Do we really know what we are doing? What if we get a terrible post?
But then it gets exciting again....oh it would be so wonderful if we could spend 2 years here!
Back and forth, back and forth...for the next two weeks until we send this thing off, and then get sick to our stomachs waiting to hear our fate.
The FS is such an emotional roller coaster. Wish us luck!
GOOD LUCK! Yes, it seems that no matter what stage you are in...people are always in an emotional roller coaster.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
good luck! I was hoping it gets less anxiety provoking later...but I see that's not the case. I will be excited to hear where you're headed next!
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting the country that you MOST want!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!! Come to London if you can. :)
ReplyDelete