Sunday, November 29, 2009

Detour



Well it is now November and we thought we would take off at the end of September. Quite a long time for a busybody to wait. Thankfully my days have been full preparing us three times to move and then undoing the move three times as well -- including being yelled at by landlords and waiting not so patiently on hold with utility companies...oh my life! Not the lady of leisure I had imagined. But this is our new life and I guess I have to learn how to roll with the punches sooner or later.

But the blessing in disguise, and the old saying, everything works out for a reason -- I hate that cheesy stuff, but sometimes it is true -- poor Dolly Mama had to have crazy back surgery and I was able to be home with her for weeks to get her healed and almost back to normal! (I hope one day I can take of kids -- caregiver is a HARD job!!!!) And I am happy to report, Dolly is doing extremely well!

But this detour also included a visit with my grandparents...
and a birthday SURPRISE for Meg....I can't think of a better send off! xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment