Sunday, November 29, 2009

Taking in the sights...

Well I cannot say we have been able to do or see very much so far. I have spent a lot of time in our hotel room, fighting Montezuma's Revenge (yes already) and quite a cold, but we have been able to venture out apartment hunting -- talk about luxury city -- I have never seen such beautiful homes and I cannot believe one of them will be ours for the next 2 years...again, I could get used to this!
But what is more exciting -- were also able to hitch a ride to one of the open markets -- finally what I thought Guatemala would look like...all the vendors lined up selling their wares, tons and tons of fruits and veggies....amazing! I can't wait until we have our car and can really explore this place! It is gorgeous!

And maybe I should have gotten than rabies shot -- as you can see I have already found the local animals quite interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment